Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 37: Finishing Strong

Breakfast: Whole wheat blueberry pecan pancakes


I used the same recipe as last time, straight out of the Maker's Diet book.  Both times, I've needed to add a little extra water. Also, I tend to have a problem with patience whenever I cook pancakes, but these ones seem to take even LONGER than normal to cook all the way through. Quite good though.


Lunch: left-over spaghetti squash with meat sauce
Oh the joys of eating last night's dinner for lunch. Actually there is quite a bit of joy in it when you can convince a 3-year-old that he likes it.

Dinner: Um, it's Halloween. I plead the fifth. 

This child is currently running laps around our living room in his tights....I have no idea why....  ;)



Only 3 day left. Getting less and less motivated. I think I need to give myself a pep talk about finishing strong and all that.

1 comment: