Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 35: easy is the name of the game

Breakfast: smoothie
(In case you hadn't noticed, breakfasts are minimal around here.....Andy works at 4AM, so I have a hard time wanting to do any amount of work for just myself and Uriah.)

Lunch: Chicken tacos

Pretty simple--just chicken, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, lime juice and guacamole all in a corn tortilla.
It's a real good thing we aren't tired of tacos yet. They are quick and easy and good every time.

Dinner: Chicken and squash


Another quick and easy meal. I sliced up the squash, tossed it in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper and roasted it in the oven at 400 for about 20 minutes. I stirred them around about avery 5-8 minutes or so. 

The chicken was just quickly grilled in a pan over MedHi heat with olive oil, salt and pepper. 

Low mess, low work. 

And of course, how could I leave you without a preview of what's coming this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment