Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 36: One last plug for spaghetti squash

Breakfast: Nothing

Yep, that's super healthy, right? We were in a rush today to get off to library storytime in our costumes and all, so breakfast for mommy went down the drain.

Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich and some grapes

Good ole' Trader Joe's. I used their white meat chicken salad on Ezekiel bread. I would eat this even if I wasn't on a strict diet.

Dinner: Spaghetti squash with meat sauce

Spaghetti squash really just doesn't photograph well. Sorry.

Spaghetti squash is by far one of Uriah's favorite foods. He literally gets giddy when we have it. Tonight, after I took his (empty) plate away he was scraping up the little pieces left on his tray and shoving them in his mouth.

If that doesn't convince you to try spaghetti squash, I'm not sure what will.


Tomorrow is Halloween. I'm guessing we'll probably eat at least one thing we shouldn't. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment