Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 17: There's a weird announcement at the end of this one.

Breakfast: peaches, blueberries and pears. And coffee. Lots of coffee.

So apparently I'm really bad at remembering to take pictures of things in the morning. Oopsies. 

Lunch: Chicken tostada nacho pizza things
Clearly I don't really know what to call these. The package said tostadas on it. But I always thought tostadas were bowl-like. These were more or less just hard corn tortillas. Exactly the size of corn tortillas, but round.

Anyway, I simply sprinkled some raw organic cheddar cheese and some cooked, diced chicken on them, put them in the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes (just until the cheese melted), then added tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and avocado on top. Then I sprinkled lime juice over them. They were a great experiment. Something a little different than a taco, and not quite nachos (which Andy won't eat).

Dinner: Baked chicken with a spring salad and fruit

We had a meeting at church tonight, so we had to take our dinners to go. I chopped up some baked chicken, tossed it on top of some spring mix with apple cider vinegar dressing, then added some grapes and pears. Not the most exciting meal ever, but it was quick, easy and transported well.


Wanna know something weird? Ok, so I guess you don't get a choice. I'm gonna tell you no matter what you answer. I guess you could stop reading....but that would be no fun.

Andy and I both have had a huge decrease in the amount and frequency of bowel movements. I tried to say that the mature way. I feel like it sounded pretentious. Let's try again: We aren't pooping very much.

I'm gonna assume that's because our body is producing much less waste, the food we're eating can all be used, etc. Either way, I can't complain. :)

Stay tuned for another fun experiment for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment