Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 27: Same same but different

Breakfast: Omelette 

Let's just say I have gotten really good at making omelettes. This was the usual--chicken sausage, tomatoes, red onions and cilantro--but with a twist. I added a little shredded raw organic cheddar cheese. I forgot how good omelettes are when they actually have cheese in them.



Lunch: Clam Chowder from Slapfish and french fries

I'm gonna consider this my reward for being otherwise good at staying on the diet while Andy was away. It was definitely a soup kind of day. It rained all night and was gloomy this morning. So some delicious clam chowder was in order. And you can't get chowder at Slapfish without french fries to dip in it. I split the fries with my mom (and, let's be honest, Uriah ate a good portion of them), so I don't feel too bad about that.

Dinner: Left-over Spaghetti Squash

I have not eaten dinner yet; but in about an hour, my plan is to eat the left-over squash from last night's dinner.


Sorry, it was kinda a boring food day.

No comments:

Post a Comment