Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 28: Andy may have called today "Naughty Monday"

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, peaches and coffee

Then Andy decided to bring home this:


He just saw that I was posting this, to which he said "Oh no.....are you posting our naughty photos?"

(Yes, this is the most naughty photo I have....because I know you were wondering. Stop thinking what you're thinking right now. Yes, you.)


Andy was gone all weekend, and I hadn't made it to the grocery store yet, so we decided to go to Stuffed for lunch because we can get great tacos there without having to cheat at all.


PROBLEMATIC.

At which point, we decided to head to Fred's, which is directly upstairs from Stuffed.


Not exactly the worst place in the world to eat lunch. However, it may be the worst place in the world to eat if you're on a diet.

We actually didn't do too bad: the steak tacos are really great. But so were the taquitos with a little cheese that we also had.

In Phase III, we can now have brown rice in small amounts. We decided that, at least for today, mexican rice in small amounts also was ok.

PROBLEMATIC.

I literally only took 4 bites of rice. FOUR. I counted them.You know that feeling you get after eating way too much when you feel like you weigh 963 pounds and your stomach is about to explode? You know how it usually goes away after 30 minutes or so? I felt like that for SIX HOURS.


Dinner: an apple.

Yes, I had just an apple for dinner. I still felt sick and full and gross. So I just had an apple. Finally, around 7PM I started to feel better.


Back on the wagon tomorrow I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment