Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 13: BEST DAY

Guess who had another chicken sausage omelette for breakfast? At least tomorrow I'll be making it with turkey bacon instead.

Lunch: Carne Asada salad

Trader Joe's Carne Asada, Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, green onion and avocado. Tossed with my good ole' apple cider vingar dressing and the juice from one lemon.

And now to the best part of the day:

Cheat dinner at The Habit! Yes, that Double Charburger is exactly what I ate (OK, so minus the lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonaise).

Even thought we had our little lapse in judgment on Friday, we had already told a bunch of our high schoolers that we would go to The Habit with them this weekend. So "unfortunately" for us, we felt it was important not to let them down.

Funny thing is, I still feel great. I guess that just speaks to the freshness and quality of the food at The Habit. After the fish the other night, I literally felt sick to my stomach for most of the night. After a double charburger, sweet potato fries, onion rings and part of a milkshake, I still feel great. I think The Habit will need to be my burger place of choice from now on.

Tomorrow officially starts Phase II and whole new world of possibilities!




No comments:

Post a Comment