Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 10: Peanut butter jelly time!


Uriah is not on the Maker's Diet. Which is why he enjoyed his PB&J sandwich. A lot.


Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and strawberries


Lunch: Trader Joe's Maui Short Ribs and broccoli


Trader Joe's Maui Short Ribs are fantastic.
The marinade is a little bit of a cheat, but I've decided to let it slide.


You're supposed to make them on a grill. I am usually too lazy for that. I heat my oven up to 450 and put them in on a sheetpan for about 8 minutes, turning them over halfway through. They come out perfectly every time.

The broccoli was just the same 'ole purple bag from Trader Joe's. Pop it in the microwave, add it to the ribs. Easy enough.



Dinner: Salad with chicken

romaine lettuce
cucumbers
half a red onion
chicken
Trader Joe's Red Wine and Olive Oil dressing



I was hardly even hungry today. Apparently when you're eating things that fuel your body so well, you don't need as much. Go figure. Andy on the other hand, said he almost sent me a text from work today to tell me screw the diet, he quits. Ten days down. Only thirty more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment